We love pets here at Basecamp Tahoe South and we are happy to welcome your furry travel companion. For the comfort of all guests, we have short list of things that we ask all guests traveling with their pets.
• Pets friendly rooms are only bookable over the phone.
• Pet rooms can not be booked via 3rd party sites (Expedia, Booking, Travelocity, etc)
• There is a $40 plus tax cleaning fee
• Pets must always be on a leash while on the property.
• Pets must not be left alone or unattended in your room when you leave the hotel.
• Please use only the designated pet relief area, and be sure to clean up after your pet.
• Pets are only allowed in designated pet rooms. Please do not bring pets into any non-pet friendly rooms as this will incur a $375 cleaning fee.
• We reserve the right to discontinue your stay if your pet becomes overly disruptive or you do not adhere to the above policy.
• Emotional Support Animals, Therapy Animals and Doctors note animals fall under the Pet Policy above and are subject to cleaning fees. (Service Animals are excluded from cleaning fees)
We understand that our guests’ upcoming stays may be impacted by concerns and travel restrictions related to novel coronavirus (COVID-19). In an effort to assist guests with making alternative arrangements, we have extended modification and cancellation waivers.